-
April 14th, 2009, 12:51 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Regarding My Truck
Ok, Here I was wondering why I didn't get any messages concerning it. Turns out I didn't have my Private messages turned onall this time. I know, dumb as crap. Anyways, if any of you tried to send me anything asking about it, I have them turned on now and will send you what you need to know, if anybody sent anything.
2005 Ford F-150, STX, Regular Cab, 4X4
Black in Color
13,700 miles
Stepside Bed
17 inch T/A Radial BF Goodrich Tires
V8 Engine
6 Disk CD/MP3 Changer
I know my post is still active but i was just wanting everyone to know I wasn't ignoring you. My bad, now, I got them activated. That's a big head smack on that one.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks